CALL 952-679-7068 or Fill Out the Form TO TALK WITH A MATERIALS EXPERT ABOUT Our Silicone Products!
American Flexible Products is proud to be a Preferred Converter for Rogers Corporation and heavily experienced with BISCO® Silicone product lines. BISCO is primarily recommended in silicone products requiring technologically superior gasketing and sealing. BISCO offers a full line of materials, which are fabricated into gaskets, heat shields, fire stops, seals, cushions, and insulation.
AFP Offers These BISCO Silicone Foam, Sponge, and Rubber Products:
- BF-2000 Ultra-Soft Silicone Foam
- BF-1000 Extra-Soft Silicone Foam
- HT-870 Soft Silicone Foam
- HT-800 Medium Silicone Foam
- HT-820 Firm Silicone Foam
- HT-840 Extra-Firm Silicone Foam
- HT-1200 General Purpose Silicone Rubber
- HT-6000 Performance Solid Silicones
- EC-2000 Silicone EMI Shields
- FPC Silicone Fire Barrier
- HT-1500 Silicone Press Pad
- RF-120 Reflective Silicone Heat Shield
- And many more Bisco silicone foam sheets, rubber, and sponge materials!
BISCO Cellular Silicone Foam Materials:
- Are available open and closed cell
- Withstand temperatures from -55°C up to 200°C (-67°F to 392°F)
- Have unmatched compression set resistance for outstanding long-term sealing
- Pass stringent smoke and toxicity regulations
- Meet the most stringent UL-94 flame ratings available: V-0 and HF-1
BISCO Solid Silicone Foam Materials:
- General purpose solids available in a range of durometers from 40-70 Shore A
- General purpose grades available with fiberglass reinforcement
- Performance solids available in a range of durometers from 10-40 Shore A
- Performance solids offer tight tolerances and softness ideal for demanding sealing applications
Need Custom Fabricated Bisco Silicone? Fill Out the Form to Talk to An Expert and Get a Quote!
American Flexible Products is a nation-wide converter of flexible materials—from foam to rubber to silicone and more. Every product is custom-cut and shaped to your design specs by our materials engineers. We are an official Preferred Converter of products from Rogers Corporation, allowing us to custom fabricate Rogers’ BISCO® Silicone products. Fill out the form and our material experts will help you choose the right grade, size, and shape for your prototype.