AFP is Proud to Be a 3M™ Select Converter
The road to becoming a 3MTM Select Converter is difficult, and not every manufacturer can achieve it. In order to obtain this highly coveted honor, we ramped up the volume of 3M materials produced for our customers while our materials experts completed rigorous, product-specific training sessions. As a result, 3M views us as a dependable, knowledgeable and responsible company that they trust with their products.
What does this mean for you, our customers? We are allowed to custom convert 3M brand products for your individual projects. In addition, being a Select Converter gives us access to 3M-certified specialists and support to ensure your products are perfect and produced with precision every time.
Our 3M Products
3M manufactures some of the toughest, most trusted products in the industry. Here are a few we convert for your projects:
- 3M VHB™ Tapes: Bonding tape comprised of closed cell foam and pressure sensitive adhesives
- 3M Single-Coated Foam Tapes: Urethane or vinyl foam tapes for cushioning, sealing, and absorbing vibrations
- 3M EMI/EMC: EMI and RFI shielding for absorbing, grounding and more
- 3M Reclosable Fastener: For replacing rivets, screws, bolts, nails, and welds
- 3M Safety-Walk™: Materials to prevent costly injury from slipping
- 3M Bumpon™ Protective Products: Elastomer cushions for decreasing noise and preventing scratches
3M products can be an ideal component in many types of equipment and projects. Our materials experts can help choose the best product for your unique design. With more than 25 years of experience in custom fabricating foam, rubber, plastics and other flexible materials, we’ve become a market leader and recommended manufacturer. Based out of Chaska, Minnesota, we have a long history of durable products, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service.
To Use 3M In Your Project, Contact Us Today For a Quote