800-945-4224 Toll Free 952-368-4225 952-368-4184(FAX) Contact Us
Bisco cellular silicone foam features the resistance to extreme temperatures and resilience required in many types of sealing, cushioning, insulation and vibration isolation applications. These materials are available in six different varieties, from ultra soft to extra firm.
Cellular silicones can be used in a wide range of applications:
- Transportation equipment
- Electrical enclosures
- Electronic products and components
- Industrial machinery and appliances
- Solar panel construction cushioning
- Battery pad separators in hybrid automobiles
Silicone Foam Gaskets Features:
- Excellent memory and low stress relaxation reduces maintenance costs associated with gasket failures due to compression set and softening.
- Resistance to ultraviolet light, ozone, extreme temperatures and flame enables Auburn silicone foams to perform consistently in all environments.
- Compact cell structure and unique formulation provides enhanced sealing performance with resistance to penetration of fine particles or winddriven rain.
- Available in roll goods, slit tapes or custom die cut parts. All Auburn silicone foams are available either plain or with an adhesive backing applied to one or both surfaces.
- BF-2000– Ultra-Soft Silicone Foam
- BF-1000– Extra-Soft Silicone Foam
- HT-870– Soft Silicone Foam
- HT-800– Medium Silicone Foam
- HT-820– Firm Silicone Foam
- HT-840– Extra-Firm Silicone Foam
- L3-XX40– Next Generation Dynamic Flooring Material
- RS-700 – Industrial Grade Silicone Sponge
- BISCO RS-750 Data Sheet (English; 68 KB)